Friday, February 21, 2014

Extreme Little People Wrestling

Extreme Midget wrestling Federation or known as EMW


I'm not sure if I should be frightened or if I should get on my knees to make it fair.


     This low-flying action packed dynamite form of wrestling is really catching on these days.  Professional wrestling is an actual form of theatre because most situations and dialogue of the wrestlers is scripted. Who knew?  The Extreme Midget Wrestling Federation is the mainstream form of this wrestling after having a show on MTV 2 and Spike TV.  These mini warriors are constantly on tour drawing crowds from 500 to 5,000 people with they're choreographed wrestling.  I can't help but laugh and yet be entertained by rooting for a wrestler, and then realizing what is happening before my eyes. Be careful not to sink to their level.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting selections, although some are really more meta-theatre (wrestling) than what I'd expect for this project. Most of your responses are affective--your personal response; I'd welcome even more factual/technical information. Otherwise, good.

    ReplyDelete